Thursday, February 2, 2012

Total. Widespread. Panic.

A word of warning : What you are about to view is very disturbing. Italy is on the verge of shutting down entirely because of this horrible sight.

Brace yourself...

Ready?

SNOWMAGEDDON!
I hope these drivers made it out alive.
Some classes were actually cancelled today (none of mine, unfortunately). My Comparative Media professor was all of a dither about it. She hasn't seen this much snow in 20 years. This is a historic snowfall.

On an unrelated note: I went to an American diner with Katy Welch yesterday for lunch and cheated on Italy with a very delicious chicken wrap (chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise) with waffle fries and broccoli cheddar soup. I felt so guilty, but it was so good.

On another unrelated note, I'm watching MTV Italia right now and there is a horrifying Italian rap about Kevin Spacey in existence. I will never understand this country's collective obsession with him. Instead of freaking out over the snow, Italy should be cowering in fear at the first note of this hot mess.

Not gonna lie, I will be having nightmares about this for the next week or so. And I hope you do, too.

You're welcome, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment